SIMS Pay – Online Payments
IMPORTANT: In order for you to receive an invitation to join the SIMS Pay, we MUST have your email address. Please check your junk folder before contacting us. If you would like to confirm your email address with us please contact
email@example.com call us on 01925 579500.
With SIMS Pay, parents or carers can securely pay for school dinners, club sessions and trips, uniform items, plus many more. The system eliminates the need for your child to carry cash throughout the day and allows you to pay using your credit or debit card from any device, at any time.
What will you find in SIMS Pay:
- Access to your child’s account at any time, from any device, showing you at a glance the balance of their account in real time. If you have more than one child at the Academy, both students will show in the same account.
- Enables you to add money to your childs dinner account and receive alerts when their balance is running low.
- View, book and pay for upcoming trips and events, including managing your deposits and payment schedules for residential visits. The system will also email you when your next payment instalment is due.
To access SIMS Pay, please click the link below:
Getting started with SIMS Pay
Please follow the steps below to get started with SIMS Pay:
- You will receive a SIMS Pay registration invitation from the Academy, which will contain a unique invitation code. You will need this invitation code to set up your SIMS Pay account (if you have not yet received a registration invitation, please check your junk folder before contacting us).
- To register SIMS Pay, you will need one of the following accounts*: Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook, Twitter or SIMS ID.
- When registering for SIMS Pay, please click the Register button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once registration has been completed, you will be able to use SIMS Pay to carry out the activities listed in your invitation straight away.
* We have chosen to use Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook and Twitter, in addition to SIMS ID, because many people will already have one of these accounts.
Why am I unable to register my account?
If your registration fails, please check the on-screen error message and follow the instructions. Common reasons for registration to fail include using the invitation code after it has expired and using an invitation intended for another person. If you continue to experience problems registering your account, please contact the Academy.
Why am I unable to sign in?
If you have already registered your account and are encountering problems when attempting to sign in to SIMS Pay, check that you are signed in to the account you used to register. This is particularly important where a computer has multiple users. Navigate to the website of your sign in provider, sign out of your account and then sign in again with the account you registered to use with SIMS Pay. If you continue to experience problems when attempting to sign in to SIMS Pay, please contact the Academy.
Who do I contact for help?
If you have a question about your SIMS Pay Account, please contact your school. Once you have signed into your SIMS Pay Account, further help is available by clicking the Help Centre link at the bottom of each page in SIMS Pay.
Resetting passwords or problems with external providers?
In order to provide additional security, SIMS Pay uses your existing Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook, Twitter or SIMS ID accounts. We do not have access to these accounts and cannot assist in resetting passwords etc for these.