At Beamont Collegiate Academy our day to day behaviours and long term strategies should evidence that we value:
- behaviour that is respectful and rooted in strong working relationships.
- reading and the access to society reading will bring for our students.
- the well-being of all students and staff.
- a balance between professional growth and ethical accountability.
- that the curriculum is more than what we teach in the classroom.
- positive outcomes for students can come in many forms, including excellent grades.