*** The Arbor Parent Portal is coming soon and will replace SIMS Parent ***
We are excited to introduce our new Arbor Parent Portal system! The Arbor system will replace SIMS Parent.
We are working hard in the background getting everything ready for you and we will be writing to all our families with information on how to create your account and how to log in for the first time soon.
Arbor is available on the web via a computer or tablet, or through the app that can be downloaded on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store on mobile or tablet devices. When accessing Arbor from a computer, we recommend using the Google Chrome web browser.
If you have more than one child at Beamont Collegiate Academy, you’ll have access to information for all your children, all from the same login.
This system, which can be accessed via the Arbor website or through the Arbor App, will allow you to do the following things:
- Receive and reply to messages from school free of charge
- Change your phone number, address and contact information
- Give consent for photo, data, medical and other permissions for your child
- See your child’s attendance, behaviour and achievement data in real time
- View your child’s daily timetable
- Access your child’s school reports as they become available
It is recommended that you log in for the first time on a desktop or laptop computer, we recommend using Chrome as your web browser.
Important – In order for you to receive an invitation, we must have your up to date email address. Please check your junk folder before contacting us. If you need to update your email address, please email email@example.com or call us on 01925 579500.
Logging in for the first time
Getting started for the first time is really easy. Please follow the steps below:
- To login into the Parent Portal for the first time, you need to read the email that came from Beamont Collegiate Academy to welcome you to Arbor.
- The email will contain a link for you to click on that will take you directly to the Beamont Collegiate Academy Arbor site.
- Click the “First time logging in” option in the bottom left corner.
- Enter your email address.
- Click “Set Password”
- Remember, you need to set up your Arbor parent account in a normal browser so that you can enter your child’s date of birth when the pop-up window appears.
- Once you have set your password, you need to agree to the terms and conditions to proceed to your dashboard.
Should you have any issues, please first repeat the steps above starting at step 1. If you continue to have difficulties logging in, then please contact school and we will help you to resolve your issue.
Save the Link!
Once you have logged in, we recommend that you save the Arbor Log In page to your favourites or bookmarks, so you can access it easily in future.
Logging into the Portal or App once registered
Whilst you can access Arbor from a browser window on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile device, it works better through the Parent App or via the Parent Portal on a computer.
- Visit the Arbor login page or Download the Arbor Parent Portal App to your mobile phone or tablet either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the password you set when you first registered*.
* if you have forgotten your password, click ‘Forgot your password’ and enter your email address. You will then receive an email with a link to click to reset your password.
When you have logged into the portal or app, please can you check your child’s details are up to date and you can also agree to medical, media and other consents, should you wish to.
Please Turn on Notifications! We would like to encourage all parents to make full use of the Arbor Parent App and to turn on notifications. This will ensure that your mobile phone will present you with an alert when you receive a message from Beamont Collegiate Academy.
There are a number of information pages guides and troubleshooting guides, which you can access below:
- A quick introduction to Arbor for guardians and parents
- Getting started – Log into the Parent Portal and the Arbor App
- Parent Portal and the Arbor App FAQs