Using Your Planner
This planner is more than a place to record your Home Learning. It is designed to help you to:
Plan your work
Manage your time
Record your achievements
Review your progress
Set Targets for improvement
All this is up to you …
- Your planner will only be of benefit if you use it and keep all the sections up to date.
- Record all home learning set.
- Check your planner every evening to make sure you are able to meet deadlines for when work is due in.
- Your teachers will help you with some of the details but really it is up to you to include information which is important to you.
- Remember to record things which you have achieved both in and out of school.
- When planning work make sure that you fully understand what you have to do – if not, then ask your teacher.
- Keep your timetable up to date
- Record your epraise points and attendance figures
Recording Your Home Learning
- write down clearly what your home Learning is;
- plan when you are going to complete your work;
- meet deadlines;
- try to do your homework in a quiet place with no distractions;
- always do your homework as carefully as you can.